Postpartum Healing & Bodywork
Conceiving, gestating, birthing, and caring for a baby is huge work. And the body undergoes tremendous transformation and strain in the process.
You deserve to receive healing touch as you and your body recover from pregnancy and birth.
In my Postpartum Healing sessions some of the things I may offer are:
- manual hands-on closing of the pelvis
- traditional Rebozo work and 'Closing of the Bones'
- warm oil belly massage
- lymphatic drainage massage
- setting up an herbal sitz bath or yoni steam
- moxibustion treatment
- emotional support
- listening to your birth story
- education in postpartum self-care practices
Investment: in-office $90-120, in-home $150
Located in Allendale, Edmonton, Alberta Canada